Direct Support Professional (DSP) Job Openings at Kreider Services
Are you searching for a career that is meaningful?
A career in which you can make a difference in the lives of others?
Kreider Services, Inc. is looking for compassionate, dedicated individuals to join our awesome team of DSPs! Kreider is dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities reach their fullest potential.
The role of the Direct Support Professional or DSP is to assist intellectually and developmentally challenged clients with daily living skills, documentation, self-medication programs and transportation. The ideal candidate for this position will uphold Kreider Services mission in helping individuals to reach their fullest potential.
If this sounds like it’s the job for you, learn more or call Human Resources at (815) 288-6691.
Check out some of our benefits!
- Increased DSP staff starting pay at $15.55 per hour
- $1.50 additional pay for overnights
- $1.00 differential for weekend hours
- Day 1 medical benefits through BlueCross BlueShield of IL
- Sick time accrual begins immediately upon hire
- Pay raise after 6 months
- Retirement plan with company match after 1 year
- Discounts at local businesses
Kreider Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Drug Free workplace. People with diverse backgrounds and experience are encouraged to apply.